Lync Online is Microsoft’s premiere online communications software with instant messaging, audio and video calls, and online meetings that include sharing your desktop. Your participants will be well versed in this great tool that will provide a great benefit in their Office 365 usage.
Office 365 Lync Essentials will get your participants started on their path to using Lync for all your communications. We’ll first look at how to sign in to Lync Online. Then your participants will learn how to set up Lync to start automatically and configuring their Lync profiles.
- Sign in and out of Lync
- Set Lync to start up automatically
- Build your contacts list
- Tag or Pin a contact
- Check status, location, and calendar for contacts
- Change your status
- Hide your activity feed
- Enable privacy mode
- Send an IM to a contact or a group
- End a conversation
- Understand the organiser and presenter best practices
- Share your desktop or a program
- Open a whiteboard
- Make a Lync Online Call